Thank you for your interest in helping the community during disasters. We all work together to build a resilient Berkshire County. If you were on the 2/1/2018 COAD Informational Call and are ready for next steps for aligning your organization with Berkshire COAD, please do the following.
- Fill out a Membership Form. (click on link. Email/fax instructions on the form)
- Go to www.MAResponds.org and complete a profile and affiliate with Berkshire MRC/DART by using the + signs to the left of affiliation options to expand the menu until you find it. (MRC will be processing the application and placing you into a COAD in the system). Please note: a background check is part of this application. Please fill out a hard copy of the form when prompted to (in addition to adding info to your profile). You must have your CORI authorization form notarized and mailed to the address on the form.
- Someone will contact you to discuss options for subcommittees.
- You will be on the COAD mailing list receive notices about upcoming events and training opportunities.
- If you would like to speak with someone about cost-free Emergency Preparedness training for your organization, staff and/or clients, email Allison Egan
- Please save the date for Next meeting April 4th location TBD
Here is a “Map” of the flow of COAD communications during a disaster as well as a list of annexes so you can see where your organization fits in. Many organizations can help in more than one way.